Sunday, November 22, 2009

I AM THAT, THAT I AM

"you" are a figment of the imagination of the dreaming consciousness. "you" believe you were born, grow old, and die. you think you are the "random programming" spontaneously appearing to and through the REAL YOU. That is the wave.

Now-here, I am neither localized, nor "so and so."

I am luminous AWARENESS, the son of the Sun. Eternally calm, quiet and unmoving.

The world: The sun comes up and goes down. It has been going on for billions of years and probably will for billions more.

The mind: Is a function. Nothing more than random programming.

The heart:- It aches, loves and shutters in fear.

They all appear and disappear in WHAT not "who" - "I AM".

This beloved is my own SELF, the ocean.

As luminous AWARENESS, I am indestructible, and travel with consciousness as it dreams on all frequencies, or planes.
I am THAT, that I AM.