Thursday, October 15, 2009

WHO AM I?

SENT THE FOLLOWING NOTE TO SCOTT KILOBY THIS MORNING. HIS RESPONSE IS AT THE END OF THE TEXT.

Who is Toni? A fictitious character that appears to do things and is nothing but an appearance. The persona continues to do what it does, it just isn't my identity anymore. Do I have an identity? I don't know? I Am. That's it. The rest is a story. The story is fine as long as I do not take it to be more than it is. Everything happens on its own. No problems exists unless there is an identification with the thinking mind and its version of a problem.

It isn't easy to put this into words. Silence, Awareness, Presence, Emptiness speaks volumes. The rest is a play with words.

Life is so simple, lots, and lots of space. What is "here,"and what is aware of "here" is all One. No separation anywhere.


_______________________________________________________

E-mail from Scott:

In a message dated 10/15/2009 2:39:47 P.M. Central Daylight Time, tonimariem@comcast.net writes:


It isn't easy to put this into words.

You just did. Just trust that completely. In fact, there is no Toni to trust that completely. You are that completely. You said it. I am THAT. Our whole lives we were trying to make it more difficult than it really is. :) I say...post that email because it is really lovely