Friday, October 30, 2009

ONE WILL - ONE LOVE - ONE LIFE

It was realized today that there is but "One Will" - period.

The "One Will" cannot be fathomed in the "limited" minds imagination, for the mind itself is of the imagination of the "One Will." The unlimited nature of this "One Will" can only be witnessed as immense diversity, and creativity. Not only the diversity in this so called world, but in ALL worlds, ALL worlds within worlds and beyond the behold. It is impossible to imagine such an IMAGINATION.

This "One Will" is of such pure power that there is no way of comprehending IT's immensity. The love of this "One Will" is so full, that there is no way of understanding IT's depth, and IT's love without end. This love is without judgment, without blame, and without cause. Every time there is a feeling of love and compassion for a loved one, a friend or another, it is this "One Will!" Such is its overflowing.

Yes, there is but "One Will, One Life." In "THIS" we rest, give all gratitude, all love, and all humbleness to.

I was trying to put into words this "One Will" at dinner to my beloved husband and I was overwhelmed with emotion, wonder and tears as words tried to express the ALL INCLUSIVE POWER AND LOVE OF 'THIS" ONE. How do you express ALL there ever will be, all there ever can be, and all there IS?

A great teacher whom is the most respected above all, is not known for expressing emotion. Once he said, "THIS" BEING, brings me to tears." And now there is a heart felt understanding of what he might have meant. Just to glimpse IT's Greatness, IT's Power, IT's Love, IT's TOTALITY, brings one to tears, and to ones knees.

In "THIS" i give my live, for IT - is my life. I give my every breath, for IT - is my every breath. I give my every desire, for IT - is my every desire. In "THIS" i give everything, for IT is everything, for i am nothing. IT causes such gratitude, humility and love this ...ONE WILL.

There is "not two" anywhere in all of Creation. One only. It is the "one" that uses these physical senses and electrical impulses, like a great Master flutist. IT plays IT's music of Creation, everywhere Present, as ALL Power, All Knowing, and ALL Being.

ONE WILL. ONE LOVE. ONE LIFE.

Amen