Thursday, September 3, 2009

THE DANCE OF CONSCIOUSNESS/INTELLIGENCE

"No-thing" watches the preordained Dance of Consciousness/Intelligence as dream time. Out of Consciousness all this is projected on the screen of Consciousness, empty and alive.

What is my body? Space Consciousness. What is my face? The eternal smile of Bliss. What is my purpose? To watch, to observe. What is my name? Self. What is my Heart? Silence.

Why react, none of the projection is You is Me? Try - No-comment! Why not see the perfection of the preordained Dance of Consciousness, unfolding as as what "should be" knowing full well that everything is right. Step back, see the unfolding as the illusion that that it is? We can know what we are not. Not the body, not the thoughts, not the situation, not the world. What is left? Peace, Emptiness, Power, Presence, Th Current That Knows the Way, THAT which takes care of it all somehow. What Am I? "I AM THAT!" - "YOU ARE THAT!" :)


What about Problems? There are no problems that thinking does not create. Stay Present, why identify with judgement of any kind? Remain as choiceless, effortless Awareness where non of this is an issue!